PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Mar. 27)
Oookay, so somehow I totally missed the previous photo :O Jedi pirates are totally frickin' cool! And the idea is totally plausible, spaceships are still ships, they just move around in a different material. Honestly, I am now somewhat surprised we haven't yet seen space pirates in Star Wars (or at least I don't remember any in the cinematic canon I'm familiar with). Both photos turned out nice, and much more than nice for a first and second try! I can't choose one that I'd like better, both look awesome - and yeah, the films did have them different too.

Ah, Sunsette, you little photobomber! smile That edit is super cute.
So, is there oxygen on Mars, though? Or does her run on something else? In case of the latter, can we assume Pullips come from Mars?

(02-22-2021, 04:12 PM)Alliecat Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 06:59 AM)Loona Wrote: ...our height above sea level and the resulting climate result in mostly oak/similar deciduous forests here
So do you get some nice fall colours?  Yes, you might like our winter 'green' woods.
Yes, we do get that. Unfortunately though, I don't find fall colours nice... But hopefully that will be over soon - I'm still bummed we never got actual snow, but at least there will be green again soon. Nature is visibly stirring, in the process of waking up. We went on a little outing today, and the woods were full of snowdrops. I wish I had a doll along to take some photos with them, but the idea came randomly alerady after I left home.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (more tinkering) - by Loona - 02-28-2021, 05:52 AM