PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Apr. 27)
The J-Dolls are really pretty! I did not realize you had so many of them! What is it, like, nine? Almost equal to the Amelia Ærodrome in numbers!

The pineapple-o-lantern turned out most splendidly this year! I love the jaunty lopsided grin and the bright eyes, and the straight-across-the-top lid cut!

The warm, glowy light is quite inviting. I wish I could be there, and be tiny enough, to join in the festivities. I'm sure that once the dancing is done the scary stories will start! Actually, this pic takes me back to my elementary school teaching days, when I was assigned as a chaperone on the Grade 6 camping trips, and a couple of the other teachers and I sat around a campfire after all the "official" activities for the day were done listening to the students tell spooky stories. And all the stories were "true," of course, having been related to the kids by their parents or uncles and aunties or grandparents -- usually involving "a lady dressed all in white" encountered along a lonely road at night.

I heard some spooky tales from adults during my time in Hawaii as well, about stones in the fields that would return to their original resting places when moved, and a strange place called Hamburger Mary's (not the restaurant, now closed, of the same name) where hundreds of feral cats were said to gather.

Your last two pics, (and there's even a tent) kind of capture the "vibe" of those campfire spooky tales... and there's even a Devil Cat, no doubt direct from Hamburger Mary's.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company -- random pix (Nov. 2) - by davidd - 11-04-2022, 12:26 PM