Paloma, my Blithe custom from Bee's Dreamland (fakie/factory)
(06-12-2015, 01:29 AM)Zora Wrote: Dolls are not a cheap hobby and I feel like the fake Blythes give artists who love to customize a chance at doing so. I bought a simple blythe faceplate of aliexpress and I have no regrets. I'm new to all this and would rather spend $15 and practice on a fake faceplate then by a genuine dolls and then redesign her completely.. and possibly ruin it Tongue

Yesyesyes. I have baited SO MANY dolls getting to become "a gweat fasheup artizt liike myufish andd sheryldesignz! grin. musst not beez to hard, rite?! grin "

I really don't mind people using fakies for customs. The only thing that really bothers me is the full counterfeit of stock dolls: I want a Simply Mango sooo badly, but she's sold-out on Junie Moon and the net is full of counterfeits. :'x

Not that what dolls other people buy are really any of my business, anyway. I feel like maybe we've been discussing it too much, and I'm worried that I may have accidentally made people feel bad... I don't think less of people for what dolls they buy- whether Blythes or Blithes. sad If it makes you happy, then that's enough! We all need a little bit of happiness on our desks. It makes the world more mellow and relaxing.

And Bee's customs are amazingly lovely. +___+

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paloma, my Blithe custom from Bee's Dreamland (fakie/factory) - by fishy - 06-12-2015, 06:06 AM