My first doll! Inroducing Nikolaj
So I discovered Pullips in late June, and fell in love with Taeyang Hash. I didn't want to impulse buy, but after he briefly sold out on Pullipstyle, I realized how badly I wanted him. They restocked, and now he's mine.

I named him Nikolaj. Getting him out of the box was rather an endeavor, as was examining his clothes/ self. Both his feet fell off when I tried to take his boots off (just unscrewed, not snapped), and I actually ended up keeping them off and just putting the boots on over his pants to prevent further damage. His knees are rather creaky, but otherwise he seems pretty agile. I rather like him smile His eyes are gorgeous. And his clothes are pretty cool.

I also got Little Pullip Dog, but she has expressed a deep desire not to be a dog, so I'm waiting to photograph her till I can make her a proper outfit.

A few pictures of Nikolaj... (my first time photographing a doll... I'm looking forward to experimenting further and improving...)

[img]IntroNclose-up<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]Nik1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]Nik3(effects)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Messages In This Thread
My first doll! Inroducing Nikolaj - by dargosmydaddy - 08-07-2015, 11:12 AM