feedback for dargosmydaddy
+1 buyer

Quick and easy! Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer again!
Bought more doll clothes from me. I really couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant transaction. Thank you!!
+1 as a buyer!

Sold a Tuesday Morning special to dargosmydaddy. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. It was a pleasure doing business with dargosmydaddy.
+1 as a buyer!

Sold a TM doll to dargosmydaddy. Great communication and a pleasure to work with!
+1 seller. I bought some pullip pants, they were shipped quickly and safely. Great communication. Thanks so much.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a buyer. Thanks again!
+++1 Customized 3 dollies for her and she's so patient and sweet ^^ Thank you so much !
+1 for a wonderful buyer! Extremely kind and patient, despite some postal difficulties on my end. Thank you so very much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer.

Excellent communication and quick payment. Also informed me when her purchase arrived.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller! Bought a couple of clothing items from dargosmydaddy, and I’m really pleased with the transaction. They were super prompt with communication, and shipped things out fast. Would do business again yay
+1 as a buyer

Speedy payment and super patient when I couldn't ship immediately. I'll happily do business again smile