Atlanta Ball Jointed Doll Convention ????
For anyone who hasn't seen the thread, here it is.

(03-12-2016, 05:54 AM)fishy Wrote: I wouldn't treat a con attendee that way even if they were literally dealing meth to the other con goers.

+1,000

(03-12-2016, 11:17 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Wow, after reading that DOA thread I would not want to attend that convention. I can't imagine, as the organizer of an event myself, having security haul someone away on the suspicion of dolls being recasts.

Emphasis is mine. The actions of the "Board" are beyond me, and that fact that they tried to justify their actions with a stilted version of "telephone" (so-and-so-said that so-and-so said) and still haven't issued an overdue public apology means I wouldn't touch that convention with a 100ft pole.

My apologies for dragging this off-topic, but moving back towards the subject of an Atlanta convention, learn from this debacle. Don't treat people like this, ever.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig

Messages In This Thread
Atlanta Ball Jointed Doll Convention ???? - by RoseGirl - 09-29-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Atlanta Ball Jointed Doll Convention ???? - by RoseGirl - 03-11-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Atlanta Ball Jointed Doll Convention ???? - by Marilyn - 03-13-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Atlanta Ball Jointed Doll Convention ???? - by Molly - 03-15-2017, 09:54 AM