Some pretty pastels and a new addition!
(10-22-2015, 11:48 AM)fishy Wrote: So pretty! smile

I love Yeolumes. They're so underrated. smile Very cute in person.

I know right!?! They are just so adorable! Especially in person... I just wish I could get around to ordering a non-bendy body for her LOL

(10-22-2015, 12:44 PM)Skippyandjif Wrote: Ah, they both look lovely! I don't see enough pictures of Yeolumes, they do seem really cute. The doll in the first picture has gorgeous eyes, I'm not sure if it's the lighting but she looks like she has cat eyes? (Which is AWESOME.)

Her outfit is great too...I kinda want that cape in human size, hehe.

Thank you! And yeah, Yeolumes are truly underrated... their cute little faces are so adorable xd
Yes, I really like my Lilly's eyes, and they are cat-like! The cape is actually from my Romantic Pink Alice, but ever since I made Lilly try it on, she hasn't taken it off! LOL

(10-22-2015, 12:54 PM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: Oh these are so so cute and I love yeolumes!
Thanks! I do too! I think I might just have to scout out that other one I left behind at Tuesday Morning (my wallet couldn't handle another girl) and I may end up customizing her!

(10-22-2015, 01:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Your girls are cute -- and congrats on your Tuesday Morning treasure smile

Thanks Alliecat Happy it was really cool finding her!
[Image: Untitled_3.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some pretty pastels and a new addition! - by AliceMR - 10-23-2015, 08:23 AM