New blue girl arrives ... with ... issues...
Yes, I did Paypal. I will wait to see what Mike has to say before freaking out too much further and opening a case etc. I sent a photo of her foot, but I see in the fine print that PS doesn't refund or exchange for stains.
I know many collectors really like them and that Mike occasionally comments on this forum. I don't want to be the rotten customer who starts a war and a lot of bad feeling. It's not the end of the world... first-world problems and all, and I've certainly got much worse to deal with these days... it's just really disappointing, for the price.

So, I am vinegar-soaking her outfit, just did a quick dunk of the pleathery things. After half an hour they still smell a bit musty. Andi has had a wipe-down with vinegar/water too, & a bath in dish soap. I tried scrubbing her foot with vinegar/baking soda but no joy.
I was thinking, she's never going to be able to wear anything that doesn't hide her legs, she'll never be able to be photographed with bare legs/feet, and this is why I buy them -- for photography. After a few deep breaths and some thought, I recalled learning when I bought Sunny from fishy, that the lower legs just pop out, because she had replaced Sunny's broken ankle. So I am hoping someone has some spare dolly parts and can sell me a left leg. I'm sure it can be sent for cheap letter mail...
Pending reply from PS, I'm hoping I can find a spare lower leg and just replace it.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New blue girl arrives ... with ... issues... - by Alliecat - 01-17-2016, 07:58 AM