My doll family (mainly the girls and their new clothes)
I've done some sewing over the past month, and thought I'd show off what I've made.

Kara's new red dress (and Mimiwoo shoes!):

[img]Iris8(Christmas)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Posing with Nickolaj:

[img]NikandIris1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I've been planning to do something with this skull fabric since Halloween, and finally got around to making this dress. So who wears it best?

[img]Kara4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]Iris13<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Iris and Kara(I'm not sure what they're discussing, but Kara looks quite emphatic...)
[img]KaraandIris1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Henri got a coat...
[img]Henri16(Christmas)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Messages In This Thread
My doll family (mainly the girls and their new clothes) - by dargosmydaddy - 01-16-2016, 11:52 AM