Fair price for a NRFB Chanti? :(
04-06-2016, 12:12 PM,
Fair price for a NRFB Chanti? :(
I don't want to sell her, but a friend is having trouble making her rent, and if she can't come up with it soon, Chanti will have to go (she's the most valuable one I have, and the rent is $800..! ;A; )

IF I end up having to sell her, what is the fair-but-sellable price for her? :? She's the gem of my collection, and I hate to let her go, but... I may have to. At what price do you guys think she would sell if we can't find the money elsewhere? >_<; I gave no idea what she runs- I just know that she's really rare.
04-06-2016, 03:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2016, 04:24 PM by Jinxedorchid.)
RE: Fair price for a NRFB Chanti? :(
Chanti was $160 at the last Groove Rare Choice sale, which seemed really cheap to me. She's pretty rare, and the cheapest on eBay right now is almost $500. I'd probably guess somewhere in the middle, $300-$350?
Heart 2 Wishing for: Valko, Kumiho, White Rabbit Steampunk, Kayano and Monochromatic Romantic Alice Heart 2
04-07-2016, 08:03 AM,
RE: Fair price for a NRFB Chanti? :(
I know that there is one for sale on one of the Asian collectibles website and she is priced at 35,000 yen which is around $320. She has been there for quite some time now.
{Home}
Principessa - Noir - Regeneration Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - Bloody Red Hood - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku
Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO Pullip - Bambicrony Ciao Bella Tan Marion - Luts CP Delf Elf Vampire Chiwoo - Doll Factory Pet Ari Conie Unicorn - Fairyland Minifee Soo
Volks Dollfie Dream Miko - Volks Super Dollfie Sara - Fairyland FeePle60 Moe Rin - Latidoll Lati Yellow Lea - Volks Super Dollfie Saki - Azone/KinokoJuice KIKIPOP Honey Pink - Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis - Fairyland Minifee Rheia
Doll In Mind Happy Larina - Doll In Mind Love Bellosse - Peak's Woods FOF Sassy Rosy - Fairyland PukiFee Rin - Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe - Crobidoll Marisol - Volks Rinon - Volks DD Yukino - April Story Spring
Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett - Lillycat Ninon - Volks Super Dollfie F-45 - Supiadoll Ariel

{Waiting}
~ Fairyland MNF Celine ~