Overseas adventures-photo heavy
(05-25-2016, 08:11 AM)Midnight Bunny Wrote: Great dolls and photos! Make me want to go on adventure myself smile

ps. never tried 'baklava', but it looks delicious.

Thank you smile living in Europe is great, one can just take a train to see different countries and everything old is beautifully preserved smile
I am sure you can find a nice baklava in Belgium smile there is a huge Turkish community there

(05-25-2016, 08:27 AM)AliceMR Wrote: Wow I love everything about these pictures!! The colors are really vibrant and your girls look so happy yay

Thank you very much for your kind words smile

(05-25-2016, 08:49 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: These are all amazing! I love that tiny jacket with the elbow patches. You did such a great job finding good spots for photos--especially loom that loom picture, it suits her to a T.

That jacket is precious and there is no way I can make it smile) it is little dal white rabbit's jacket. Since she was wearing it over fur rabbit outfit it is bigger and it fits obitsu 11cm nicely. I got lucky with lots of cute items around. I even found a gas lamp well four of them but since they were still filled with gas I didn't take the risk to upset TSA. I really wanted to bring them with me smile

Messages In This Thread
Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by Offgenemi - 05-25-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by fishy - 05-25-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by Offgenemi - 05-25-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by AliceMR - 05-25-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by Alliecat - 05-25-2016, 01:05 PM