Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring
The warm weather is a harbinger of Summer. Who better to celebrate the last days of Spring, and the final flourish of May flowers, than my beloved Spring Purezza - Haruka? Heart

Our local park was covered in blossoms, and we endeavored to make the best of the lovely afternoon.

[Image: ifQVeoU.jpg?1]

[Image: 86pvGtr.jpg?1]

[Image: dR45fVC.jpg?1]

[Image: 6gLanPI.jpg?1]

Purezza is one of my favourite underrated Pullips. She's so simple but so beautiful. The big milk-chocolate eyes and soft, gleaming brown hair are a winning combo for me. And there's 4 of her! She's a companion for all seasons wink

[Image: dCdz18g.jpg?1]

Thanks for viewing! yay
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring - by Missy_Crane - 06-02-2016, 06:32 AM