Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring
(06-02-2016, 06:53 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: The setting of these photos is absolutely beautiful, and so is Haruka! <3 Purezza is definitely underrated, I can't even remember the last time I saw photos of her!

Thank you so much! grin haha I'm as much to blame as her other owners, I should take more photos of her (and her Summer sister Natsume Tongue)

(06-02-2016, 09:26 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a lovely spot! And cute pictures; you got nice light on her in the shade. She fits perfectly in with all the wonderful blossoms smile

Thank you, Alliecat yay I thought the white flowers looked so lovely, and complimentary against her dress Tongue

(06-03-2016, 05:05 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh what beautiful photos of her in the sunshine and flowers. I like the last one very much in particular.

But you must be living in a very different part of the UK from me as it has been coat and glove weather where I live in the Midlands.
It has been just so cold!!!

Thank you very much!

Haha yes, I'm down in the southwest. We get a lot of rain and wind down here, so it's been a nice break, to finally see sunshine and blue skies smile I hope this nice weather makes it to you soon!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Haruka (Purezza) - Last Days of Spring - by Missy_Crane - 06-03-2016, 09:27 PM