Dudes with Long Hair
The band is finally all together!
[Image: 27967066772_f839bec92d_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
I was waiting on the wig I bought for Leo to come before photographing them all together. It came yesterday, but I hated it on him. I randomly tried an Arion stock wig that my cat got ahold of and...teased....a lot on him and I actually really like it?? It's EXACTLY what I intended his hair to look like...he's probably going to keep it....I was going to throw that wig away long ago because I figured it was ruined but I have a hard time getting rid of anything.
[Image: 27992250821_7c963957c0_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28035720866_342d11d22a_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27992190391_b45f6235cc_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27788993740_c120ec849d_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27788849030_b2e03e5442_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27455654424_8c6a3f9c0d_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27991949131_c71a5ccf6e_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 28069245025_73b4ffdd70_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 27455609834_4bf11f8fbc_z.jpg]Dudes with Long Hair by Haley, on Flickr
Now to go about slowly aquiring their instruments...Yoshi's guitar should be here soon. He's gone eight years with that empty guitar case, I'm sure he'll be glad to finally have something to fill it!

Thank you for looking!
As far as promo shots go, these are pretty swoon-worthy smile
if I were a teen Pullip I would scream at them LOL Very very good looking band ! My favourite is Milo Heart 2 followed by Reese but all 4 are going to have huge fan clubs of pullips, dals & byuls !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
If my Pullips wore panties, they'd throw them at the Dudes.

Funny how things worked out with that wig, sometimes things like that happen.
Glad to see that they're getting a lot of fans! XD

Thank you all so much!! <3
Oh! *swoons* Heart Heart They're awesome! I think Arions wig turned out great, kitty-loved or not! LOL
Wah I love the one with blonde/black wig, he looks like a total rock star!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Awesome group, now that the band's together I can't wait to see more photos of them!
Looking for stands!
Yep, they certainly do look like a band now. I bet they will be fun to photograph "in concert" when you get their instruments. It's amazing what cool 1/6 instruments one can find.
(07-04-2016, 10:33 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I was waiting on the wig I bought for Leo to come before photographing them all together. It came yesterday, but I hated it on him. I randomly tried an Arion stock wig that my cat got ahold of and...teased....a lot on him and I actually really like it?? It's EXACTLY what I intended his hair to look like...he's probably going to keep it....I was going to throw that wig away long ago because I figured it was ruined but I have a hard time getting rid of anything.
Ha. Yet another lesson in Why You Should Never Throw Anything Away. LOL I've had that happen several times with dolls, where something that should've been tossed ages ago turned into a great prop.
Looking forward to the concert footage LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
This post makes me crave more Taeyangs. They look great Deadly Nova!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
They all look amazing groove family dolls will all fall for them smile looking forward to more photos smile
Very good-looking boys, indeed! smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Oh now they are gorgeous!! grin I especially like the red and the black and white wigs on them. They suit your boys nicely!
Wow! Nice guys! They look reeeeally good in the pictures! LOL