Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 10, 2017
It took us 12 hours to get back home but we made several stops and took our time. Did a bit of shopping in Kalamazoo and stopped into my first Tuesday Morning and then Barnes & Noble. Found a nice little suitcase for my dolly things. Thanks Offgenemi for the idea. LOL
Took 3 minutes to get through customs. The weather was great and before we entered Canada we had dinner at a Cracker Barrel restaurant and took some pictures of our dolls on the rocking chairs they have displayed outside. Shopped for some goodies in the store too. Happy
It was a pleasure to meet so many of you and everyone was so nice and welcoming for our first time PUDDLE. Special thanks to Jane and her crew! Happy

(06-13-2017, 02:07 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Lack of sleep: On my way to the turnpike I was following the signs on rte 83 to get on 290 and ended up back on 83. Oops! I had to backtrack to get on where I was supposed to. Then, after creeping for the better part of 2 1/2 hours of construction traffic I stopped for gas and this happened:
It couldn't have broken into 2 pieces on any of the many times I've gotten gas around my home during the 9 years I've had this car.
I've got lots of photos that I have yet to begin to sort through.
Oh that's too bad! Just a bit of bad luck and the construction traffic is a bummer but it seems to be everywhere right?

(06-13-2017, 11:57 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: I feel like I spent a week there, it was so concentrated with people and events. Now I can't adapt to my life smile
I miss you all already sad
That's how I felt too! So much to do and so many people to meet that it felt like a very long weekend but that's a good thing. It was jam-packed with lots of fun activities. Happy

(06-12-2017, 01:09 PM)Alliecat Wrote: The PrettyTiny Film Company crew made it home after 13.5 hours of planes, trains boats & automobiles. It was great to meet all you lovely dolly people (and dolls) in person yay I have an awful lot of pictures to sort out. I wish PUDDLE was a longer event! (Jane goes "nooooooo" LOL ) Thanks to everybody who did all the work to make it so fun Heart

... Of course I woke up too early again this morning so I've been awake for 18 hours Dead
Hope all you guys have made it home safely too.
Glad to hear you and your gang are home safely. That was quite the trek. Happy
I too wish PUDDLE was a longer event. Tongue
We could always stay longer next time we attend right? Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 10, 2017 - by MapleLeaf - 06-14-2017, 02:34 AM