Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 10, 2017
(06-14-2017, 10:47 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 09:30 AM)ShortyBoo Wrote: I had an amazing time and I can't wait for next year. This was my first time and now I definitely want to make this a yearly thing. I don't go on vacations, so this will be my yearly vacation. I already have customs planned out for next year's theme. I also hope I can get a vendor table next year. Or at least get half of one if that's possible. I love creating things for them and it would be nice to be able to sell some of my creations there.

I totally didn't even realize you were there, and now I'm realizing; were you the one I bought the custom doll from? As soon as I saw that you posted here I realized she reminded me of the mocha MIO's you'd done and then I saw you just commented on my Flickr photo of her but I wanted to make sure! I knew she reminded me of dolls I'd seen before, I just hadn't placed who! smile

Yep. I figured it out from that Flickr photo you posted that I commented on. I was so excited to have sold my first custom Pullip that I didn't think to ask your name. I think we actually weren't sitting too far from each other, either. I was at table 17, with the other MH Arena members that were there. I don't even collect MH or EAH anymore, but I still spend a lot of time there on the Other Dolls section.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 10, 2017 - by ShortyBoo - 06-14-2017, 05:08 PM