Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

A Spooky Little Spectre - Imogen's Halloween!
10-30-2016, 12:32 AM
A Spooky Little Spectre - Imogen's Halloween!
Boo! xd

Is she a little girl lost in a graveyard...or is she the creepy little spirit who will lure you to your doom? Mwahaha!

[Image: s9gquuD.jpg?1]

[Image: Dk7k12k.jpg?1]

I don't think Imogen could look scary if her life depended on it, but we tried anyways! Hope you guys have a fun and spooky Halloween! wink

Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), Angelica(Eos), Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0), Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Leila(Violette), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Rin(Ddalgi), Becky(Akoya), Marnie(Peter Pan), Helena(Hortense), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Stacey(Romantic Alice P.), Piper(Prunella), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Aubrey(Stica), Raye(Sailor Mars), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Millie-May(Stefie), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: A Spooky Little Spectre - Imogen's Halloween!
She makes a graveyard look cute smile I love her outfit ,adorable

Feedback thread for offgenemi
10-30-2016, 03:55 AM
Wow! Great photo set! That dress is too spooky/cute! smile

[Image: aplduo84ca4.png]
eBay feedback here:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/maddhattertoycollector

Dolly market feedback here:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7260618
10-30-2016, 04:29 AM
Aw smile She looks like she's listening for something, maybe there to visit someone she knows, and that maybe she could have a pleasant conversation with a lonely spirit there.

[Image: 44120219872_5dced27ecb_b.jpg][Image: 41482071640_762630cf56_o.jpg][Image: 41481841950_ba130c814d_o.jpg][Image: 35887489252_7edf4be5ed_o.jpg]
10-30-2016, 07:15 AM
Imogen has got to be the most adorable little Blythe ever. I love her ghostly outfit. She's so cute! What's scary is how perfect she is...

grin

Currently playing: Animal Crossing on the 3DS
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)

Currently reading: The Outsider by Stephen King
Last Movie Seen: The Incredibles 2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-30-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm afraid I can't buy that she's a creepy little spirit. She's just too adorable.

My Flickr
My Feedback
10-30-2016, 09:45 PM
What an adorable outfit!

Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart
11-03-2016, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 07:19 PM by Missy_Crane.)
(10-30-2016 03:10 AM)Offgenemi Wrote:  She makes a graveyard look cute smile I love her outfit ,adorable

(10-30-2016 03:55 AM)renlee83 Wrote:  Wow! Great photo set! That dress is too spooky/cute! smile

(10-30-2016 09:45 PM)vertefae Wrote:  What an adorable outfit!

Thanks so much, guys! Heart It's an Azone dress and socks, I've been saving it for this very occasion, lol xd

(10-30-2016 04:29 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  Aw smile She looks like she's listening for something, maybe there to visit someone she knows, and that maybe she could have a pleasant conversation with a lonely spirit there.

What a lovely thing to say! She might be conversing with Leonard and Mildred wink

(10-30-2016 07:15 AM)KiraKira Wrote:  Imogen has got to be the most adorable little Blythe ever. I love her ghostly outfit. She's so cute! What's scary is how perfect she is...

grin

Haha, aw, Kira that might be the sweetest compliment Imogen ever got, thank you xd I really am honoured to be her dolly mum, and I count my blessings very day that Bee let me bring her home! She's a lot of fun to photo :3

(10-30-2016 02:36 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote:  I'm afraid I can't buy that she's a creepy little spirit. She's just too adorable.

Haha, thank you, CB! wink

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! I can't believe it's Nov already, where did the year go!! ~

Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), Angelica(Eos), Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0), Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Leila(Violette), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Rin(Ddalgi), Becky(Akoya), Marnie(Peter Pan), Helena(Hortense), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Stacey(Romantic Alice P.), Piper(Prunella), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Aubrey(Stica), Raye(Sailor Mars), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Millie-May(Stefie), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)