Daphne & Magenta
The new girls have been together a few weeks now and are getting antiquated, having little conversations. I think they have figured out they are surrounded by Groove dolls by now. Sweatdrop

[Image: 167jod3.jpg]
They're both so cute! smile I love their bright and cheerful colors! smile

Very cute! I have a blonde Blythe and I want desperately a tan one so this couple is perfect smile
Oh they are cute!! I like Magenta allot! <3
What a nice pair! Magenta is especially eye catching.
Thanks, everyone! They really do compliment each other. I love glancing over and seeing them together. smile
Aww, both girls are so cute!! I love how Daphne & Magenta both warm and cool colored styles. They are both such stylish friends smile
Just a couple more snaps of the girls from the past few months. smile

[Image: 172y9x.jpg]

[Image: 30ifk3n.jpg]

[Image: 2dub9er.jpg]

[Image: 28ov49.jpg]
Love Magenta in those specs! Daphne looks very stylish as well.
I really want a tan or darker skintoned Blythe so magenta is not helping my self control smile they both dress so well.
Magenta being lovely in the wind.

Poor thing had a tumble after this shot. Luckily she just had a 'lil scuff.
[Image: 2zfshhv.jpg]
Your girls are both dressed very well! I love their outfits! Magenta also has the loveliest cottony pink blush that looks lovely on her brown skin.
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchi (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Nao (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Nara (Alura), Amisa (Manuel)

(06-16-2017, 06:06 PM)enofelli Wrote: Your girls are both dressed very well! I love their outfits! Magenta also has the loveliest cottony pink blush that looks lovely on her brown skin.

Thanks! I love my Pullip & Friends...but I really like the simplistic nature of a Blythe face as well. Very modern and minimalist, in a sense. The skin tone and her pretty cheeks is what drew me to her actually. smile