Happy 9th Birthday DM!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Unlovable"-the Frankiestein custom
02-24-2017, 12:57 PM
"Unlovable"-the Frankiestein custom
I just finished yet another MH custom. Her name is "Unlovable". She was created by a mad scientist, but discarded because he deemed her to be a mistake.
<P>

[Image: 32228816574_767fc8ded5_z.jpg]IMG_4827 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr
[Image: 32228802914_ee8b1a363a_z.jpg]IMG_4830 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr
[Image: 32918156182_d0de99bca7_z.jpg]IMG_4826 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr
[Image: 32228854954_77190f52f2_z.jpg]IMG_4823 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr

Let me know what you think about this strange custom!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2017, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2017 03:26 PM by davidd.)
RE: "Unlovable"-the Frankiestein custom
Strange and bizarre indeed! I think her special charms would become more evident to one over time!

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
02-24-2017, 02:17 PM
She is really really cool and unique!

Taeyang and Namu: Raleigh(Butler), Erasmus(Sol), Darcel(Wayne), Alabaster(Missionary), Shun(Arion), Akito(Kain), Kazuyoshi(Lead), Lyrick(Another King), Damien(Hash), Casper(Willy Wonka), Takumi(Filato), Kyru(Horizon), Calypso(Custom Andrew), Reese(Natsume), Milo(Arashi), Leo(Koichi), Jett(Serpent), and Lucas(Alfred).
Pullips: Eva(Dita), Echo(Noir), Piper(Re. Noir), Neekitaka(Alte), MoeMoe(Adsiltia), Kitty(Papin), Dispari(Souseiseki), Rayven(Chill), Addy(Rovam), Ainsley(Panda), Starlet(Venus), Emmy(Akemi), Rin(Ala), Mitsuki(Xiao Fan), Marinette(Nero), Harley(Melissa), Ardyn(Another Queen), Nooroo(My Melody), Juno(Prunella), Amalie(Amelia), Dante(Cornice), Morgiana(Saras), Viper(Principessa), Iris(Custom Latte) and Persephone[Adult version](Catwoman).
Dal, Isul, Byul and Yeolume: Ettarde(Monomono), Misana(Hangry), Persephone(Katoya), Ash(Katoya), Electra Heart(Ra Muw), Zayday(Lipoca), Harper(Lucia), Stormy(Angry), Violet(Hangry), Bryony(Custom Yukimura), Marina(HLG), Eleven(Kanta), Olivia(Charlotte), Jimmy(Jimmy X), Nico(NekoNeko MaoMao), Mischa(Fairy Lumiere), Adrien(Glen), Pidge(Light), Arthur(Nostalgia Lir), Lyris(Tiger Lily), Coraline(Rhiannon), and Burgundy(Podo).
BJD: Charlie(Migidoll Jina/FDoll Hybrid)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2017, 08:28 AM
She is awesome. Very creepy and cool. Love how you made her eyes sockets bigger.
02-25-2017, 12:34 PM
Yup, she's creepy. I think it's the big eyes that really adds the creepy factor.

My Flickr
My Feedback
02-26-2017, 10:09 AM
Thanks all!
03-30-2017, 09:33 AM
I love her!
Very creepy, but I love creepy. smile
Those are acrylic or glass eyes, like you use in BJDs, right?

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P 1957-2016 ♥

04-10-2017, 03:54 PM
(03-30-2017 09:33 AM)whimsu Wrote:  I love her!
Very creepy, but I love creepy. smile
Those are acrylic or glass eyes, like you use in BJDs, right?

They are glass eyes, 16 mm I believe smile. I'm glad you like her! She will be going up for sale on Ebay soon. Hopefully her new owner will appreciate her unique creepiness!
06-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Hi,

What I love about her is the distressed look of her skin! Awesome!Happy

My hands aren't very strong anymore, but about four or so years ago, I distressed a bunch of doll clothing for a "Les Mis" doll project that never got off the ground, and Frankie's distressed skin color reminds me so much of those distressed clothes. I love distressed costumes!Happy

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2
06-07-2017, 09:16 AM
(06-06-2017 09:47 PM)That Doll in the Corner Wrote:  Hi,

My hands aren't very strong anymore, but about four or so years ago, I distressed a bunch of doll clothing for a "Les Mis" doll project that never got off the ground, and Frankie's distressed skin color reminds me so much of those distressed clothes. I love distressed costumes!Happy

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2

Thank you! I really appreciate distressed costumes as well. I think that it's great that clothes considered to be "tattered" and "worn" can be appreciated. I am trying to get arms for my custom so that she looks more complete. Wish me luck!
06-07-2017, 02:52 PM
(06-07-2017 09:16 AM)blackxlily Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 09:47 PM)That Doll in the Corner Wrote:  Hi,

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2

Thank you! I really appreciate distressed costumes as well. I think that it's great that clothes considered to be "tattered" and "worn" can be appreciated. I am trying to get arms for my custom so that she looks more complete. Wish me luck!

Hi,

Good luck!Happy

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2