Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Need Help Pricing Clarity
04-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Need Help Pricing Clarity
I'm planning on selling my Pullip Clarity, but I need some help with pricing her. Here's a pic: http://imgur.com/a/HnGwk

She'll come as pictured. I bought her secondhand as just a head and so I don't have her stock wig or outfit. The only thing I changed on her is I swapped out her stock chips (which broke when I removed them) and replaced them with some chips from ChibiMiyuDolls on Etsy. The lashes are stock and I haven't touched her faceup. She's on a 27cm SBH-M Obitsu body. Her wig is from eBay. I'm not sure the brand, but it seems like a decent wig. It's soft and silky and fairly thick. Her headband is from LullabyforDolls on Etsy and I made her outfit and jewelry myself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Need Help Pricing Clarity
I am no help with pricing but I just had to say about the dress.... "SQUEEEEEEE!" Heart LOL

[Image: 35669256150_7998b595be_o.jpg][Image: 41358429912_410c94e897_o.jpg][Image: 35887489252_7edf4be5ed_o.jpg][Image: 27556283321_d7d74c35c0_o.jpg]
04-10-2017, 12:26 AM
(04-09-2017 01:00 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  I am no help with pricing but I just had to say about the dress.... "SQUEEEEEEE!" Heart LOL

Thanks. I won RequiemArt's contest with that dress and won a year's worth of free patterns.

Oh, and I realized I forgot to mention that I also still have her original pearl earrings.
04-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Would $80 be a fair price for just Clarity and the wig? I'm thinking of just selling the outfit separately for $20.
04-10-2017, 12:46 PM
About 2 1/2 years ago, I bought a second hand Clarity with most of her stock, some additional, non Pullip stock clothing, and with her hair brushed out for $85 on this forum.

My Flickr
My Feedback
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2017, 04:30 AM
I think $80 is reasonable. You don't really see her around and she is on obitsu.

{Home}
Principessa, Noir, Regeneration Noir, Neo Noir, Barasuishou x 2, My Melody, Prunella, Milch, Fanatica, Seila, Bloody Red Hood, Nina, Pinocchio, Kanta, Tiger Lily, Mami Tomoe, Madoka Kaname, Alte, Hatsune Miku, Tina, ChinaChina, Carol, Pere Noel, Marie Antoinette, Bremen Cat, MIO Pullip, Bambicrony Ciao Bella Tan Marion, Luts CP Delf Elf Vampire Chiwoo, Doll Factory Pet Ari Conie Unicorn, Fairyland Minifee Soo, Volks Dollfie Dream Miko, Volks Super Dollfie Sara, Fairyland FeePle60 Moe Rin, Latidoll Lati Yellow Lea x 2, Volks Super Dollfie Saki, Azone/KinokoJuice KIKIPOP Honey Pink, Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis, Fairyland Minifee Rheia, Fairyland Minifee Rendia, Doll In Mind Happy Larina, Doll In Mind Love Bellosse,
Peak's Woods FOF Sassy Rosy, Fairyland PukiFee Rin, Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe, Crobidoll Marisol, Volks Rinon, Volks DD Yukino, April Story Spring, Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett, Lillycat Ninon, Volks Super Dollfie F-45

{Waiting}
~ Supiadoll Ariel ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user