TOMY/TAKARA "Liccarize" Cardcaptor Sakura Sakura Kinomoto 2017 edition
(11-05-2017, 10:17 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: The Azone body really suits her and ups her cuteness.

the Pure Neemo does look good on her in that shot, but be aware that they actually suffer from rather ugly joint slots, with a very limited range of movement.

the 24cm. OBITSU i employ may not be as Organic looking, -and certainly incapable of pulling off a good looking equivalent of that Azone pose above-
but while that version of the Pure Neemo is stuck in a permanent sitting pose, the OBITSU 24 here is capable of a wide range of fine-looking poses. it really comes down to personal preference.

in any case, i had to make new gloves and stockings; the original stockings being too short, and the gloves being too small/tight for even the 24cm OBITSU's Grasping hands.

even so, i went the extra mile with new lace cuffs and ribbons for both the sleeves and gloves, and i think i'll be soon adding a lacy Crinoline to enhance the body of her skirt...

[Image: Sakura%20Kinomotohearts%2011-15-17.png]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]

Messages In This Thread
RE: TOMY/TAKARA "Liccarize" Cardcaptor Sakura Sakura Kinomoto 2017 edition - by tasuke - 11-09-2017, 12:49 AM