davidd's A Doll A Day 2018

[Image: april25.jpg]
25 April – Do plushies count as "dolls"? Well, they do today!

[Image: april26.jpg]
26 April – "C'mon, man, this is getting old! Let us out already!"

Two more days... I think... and maybe a day or two to recover, and then things will be back to normal-ish.
I'm looking forward to catching up on what I've missed here on the forum.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Stuffed skeleton... Quite a paradox!

I would recommend some other method of storing dolls, if it's for long-term purposes. They tend to get moldy in zip bags. I would go for white acid-free paper towels and card boxes.
Stuffed skeletons are adorable!
What cute skeletons!
[Image: april27.jpg]
27 April – "I'm tired of being stuck in this storage tub! Let's escape!"

Almost back to normal... I hope.
Yea, plushies should count.
Well, I can count them, cos mine is "PIC a week", not "DOLL a week" LOL
Hope your crew escapes soon and normality is restored!
("...we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway.") Tongue
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: april28.jpg]
28 April – MGAE Novi Stars Una Verse
I know this girl! Hehe. What release is that? I don't recognize her outfit.
all your pics are as fun as ever. I want a Roswell alien too LOL The skeletons are adorable and this photo of Una Verse is stunning Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(04-29-2018, 05:50 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I know this girl! Hehe. What release is that? I don't recognize her outfit.

She is the original version Una Verse wearing a "Winter Gear Fashion Pack" outfit.

I had to look that up online. I honestly do not remember ever purchasing a separate Novi Stars fashion pack.
slash
[Image: april29.jpg]
29 April – Novi Stars Ari Roma
Sassy!
Loving all the pics - espescially the plushy skeletons & the B&W Novi Stars.

I know what you mean about trying to get back to normal - we've been on holidays the last couple of weeks, and it's hard trying to catch up with everything now
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: april30.jpg]
30 April – Novi Stars Alie Lectric
Nice one!