davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
[Image: november17.jpg]
17 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Out of Focus

This is a blurry out-take from a different photo challenge on Instagram. Conveniently, "blurry" fit today's November Challenge theme.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Funny how the reactions to the "gift" photo were all so similar. And now that the suggestion has been made, that's all I can see, too! She's definitely up to something!
Once again, splendid lighting!
(11-18-2018, 04:02 AM)davidd Wrote: Funny how the reactions to the "gift" photo were all so similar. And now that the suggestion has been made, that's all I can see, too! She's definitely up to something!

Could also be because it was straight after the prison one... Xp

Symphonies looks very pretty in the soft light there.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: november18.jpg]
18 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Faces
That is both creepy and hilarious...
Yum! No, wait... That's not it...
[Image: november19.jpg]
19 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Details

Pullip Lala's simplistic wardrobe nevertheless includes some fetching detail work.
For some reason I can almost hear that bowl of faces snickering.

Lala is fortunate to have fishnets that aren't the black kind that stain.
Yaaaay! A Pullip photo! Sort of... yay
[Image: november20.jpg]
20 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: M.H. (Monster High)

The party never dies... as this resurrected archival image from the Dawn of Monster High (back in 2010) illustrates.
This makes me want to go on epic binge-re-watch of old MH webisodes...
[Image: november21.jpg]
21 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Love

Since this photo is a pastiche on a current (as of late-2018) automobile marketing slogan, within the near-term future the caption will appear meaningless and nonsensical.
Because, like, how many car advertising slogans can you think of off the top of your head? Other than maybe, "See the USA in your Chevrolet."

(Okay, I'll admit that with a few moments of thought, I can recall several, and that's without using the internet. But I'm kind of a nerd and I liked old cars when I was a kid.)
I thought Maudlynne would have something more funeral-styled, like 1955 Cadillac Meteor Hearse wink

But I guess you couldn't use the Subaru ad if she did...
[Image: november22.jpg]
22 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Thankful

Thankful for discovering Pinky-Street figures, which led me into the hobby of doll and toy photography.

Thankful for all the fun friends I've met and made online through this silly hobby.

Thankful to have an "archive" of photos from which to draw on those days when things don't go according to plan.