Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
funny you should mention "fall" Allie, that was what really finished me yesterday. Simple fact, I move much out of this chair, odds are good I will fall. Several long boring explanations. I was so determined to get a clear front-on shot of this doll that I ended up ... on my end. Once that happens I am unable to move at all really the rest of the day. Add to frustration & depression ...

Anyhow, that was yesterday. davidd, thanks so much for your explanation smile It is so much clearer than this photo LOL The one with her sitting on Santa BB's lap was definitely the clearest. Also one of the closeups (the one I didn't use my incompetence & make her even more ghostly for ha)

Allie, I am not going to give up. I am just sorry in advance for the drop in quality on this thread compared to all the others. I am determined however to at least show the faces of most of my family this year. Effects like the porcelain thing I did to this at least make them more interesting :/

I updated my lil basic digital 'aim & click' just recently. It is still a simple beginner's camera but it is 10 years newer than my other. It's a Nikon Coolpix A10. It was cheap(er) and it is really light and small which is great for my shakes. It has "new" stuff to me, after using the old one I would hardly know lol. When I do manage to hold still it takes a good photo I think, good enough for me anyway.
I really appreciate your encouragement x
Everyone else's also of course grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss Edith's A Doll A Week I Hope - by davidd - 01-04-2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope - by Miss Edith - 01-12-2018, 12:54 PM