Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
these 3 photos were taken over the weekend to catch me up. I will be back to snapping on the correct day after this (I HOPE)

[Image: 25885995287_0c06f5003a_b.jpg]ff5 by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr
week 9 - I picked up this Frankie recently. She was cheap & in perfect condition & when you press her tummy her facial skeleton & upper torso light up.
I tried forever but couldn't get a pic, she only lights up for a few seconds. So because the photos were blurred from trying to light her up, I played filters in psp & this one is pretty, I think.

[Image: 25886004437_43cb9f1af3_b.jpg]lemon by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr
week 10 - Strawberry Shortcake Baby Blow Kisses Lemon Meringue - I adore this girl & her sister Apricot. I want to rebody them on something similar to an Animators' body. That remains to be seen though.

[Image: 40046801524_246da77db4_b.jpg]bn3 by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr
week 11 - I bought this cute Russian mama cat recently. I was looking at her and suddenly she brought my mum to mind. She had a black cat who lived til over 20. Because of a long story, I had a cousin who lived with us every school holidays because her mum worked full time. She christened my mum Bubba Neeny. There is actually a good reason but won't bore you (MORE Tongue ) so this little kitty is Bubba Neeny forever more Heart 2

and I am back - all caught up Whacked
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss Edith's A Doll A Week I Hope - by davidd - 01-04-2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope - by Miss Edith - 03-12-2018, 11:42 AM