Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope
(03-30-2018, 06:21 PM)Miss Edith Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 08:22 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Dal’s most adorable trait is that grumpy little face , he has a nice one smile I will not even try to type his name on my phone , we all know what autocorrect can do Tongue

agreed on both points, Offgenemi <3

My week 13 pic is a few days late, so I decided to gather some of the new fam & make it a group shot. I know it is A doll a week but we are not that strict with the rules here. {luckily, or I would have been kicked out LOL }

[Image: 40215132795_37f0497841_b.jpg]ADAW by Mz Black Widow, on Flickr

So, from the left: Barbie My Scene Madison, La Dee Da City Girl Dee, the shorty is a Playmate Disney fairy Rosetta (she came with her wings but I left them off for squashing avoidance), Bratz Sweet Heart Lilee & sitting in front of her is her sister Sweet Heart Phoebe. Joining her crystal ball musings in the front is Genie Magic Cloe, behind her is Step Out Meygan & on her right is Funk Out Fianna.
The two tall ladies at the end are Madame Alexander Space Pop Luna & Disney Princess Royal Shimmer Pocahontas.
Space pop Luna is gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miss Edith's A Doll A Week I Hope - by davidd - 01-04-2018, 02:32 AM
RE: Miss Edith's A Doll A Week 2018 I Hope - by Berrybyul - 03-31-2018, 06:35 AM