PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
Wow! That fire photo is dramatic... and a little bit scary. A wildfire got a little bit too close to comfort to our house last summer, started by a guy in his yard burning weeds with a torch. I'm glad they got the fire near your place under control before it got into those trees.

As for scurrying around underfoot, as a reporter for the local newspaper, isn't that your job, getting underfoot, asking questions, and generally making a nuisance of yourself?
LOL

Watching house-hunters real estate shows about tropical places... yeah. Having lived in a tropical place until what still seems like "recently," I can't watch those shows anymore... unless I'm in the mood for a good cry.

CONGRATULATIONS on THREE THOUSAND POSTS! And in only four years! You really jumped in to this hobby with both feet, so to speak! I don't think I've ever hit 3k posts on a forum, even forums on which I was relatively active.

Perhaps we should commemorate the accomplishment with a screen grab:

[Image: allie_3k.jpeg]

I hope the forum survives long enough for you to post another three-thousand! And that all the rest of us are still around to see it!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (#18 May 3) - by davidd - 05-04-2018, 01:49 PM