davidd's Smart Dolls
It looks like it fits the doll. You’ve done an amazing job.
Great job. Looks very proportional.
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
I admire your motivation to make furniture for these girls. After accumulating props and furniture for 1/6 and smaller dolls, it's a pain to have to start over in a bigger size. And since everything is larger, it requires more space to store it.
Inspired by photos she saw on Instagram of her friend Izzy Gray (@izzygray_n_justiceekpo) climbing trees, Trivia (Smart Doll Symphony) decided to give tree-climbing a try.

[Image: symphony29.jpg]

[Image: symphony30.jpg]

[Image: symphony31.jpg]

[Image: symphony32.jpg]

[Image: symphony33.jpg]

[Image: symphony34.jpg]

[Image: symphony35.jpg]

[Image: symphony36.jpg]

[Image: symphony37.jpg]

[Image: symphony38.jpg]

[Image: symphony39.jpg]
"Okay... now how do I get down?"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The shot hanging from the branch is really good. I assume the snow your way is now melting?
Awesome photoshoot! She looks so happy and playful! Now it's Janie's turn wink
You have great places near you to go and have a photo-shoot at. Trivia looks like she's having a ton of fun, and seems very at ease with climbing and the like. Definitely a more sporty girl.
(03-26-2019, 03:21 PM)Elfy Wrote: The shot hanging from the branch is really good. I assume the snow your way is now melting?

I was surprised that she was able to hang from the branch on her own in a more-or-less believable pose.

Most of the snow is beginning to disappear, although there are quite a few large, lingering patches in areas that do not get direct sun. Not that we've had a lot of sun; the skies have been uncharacteristically overcast. There is a slight chance of further snow flurries in the forecast for later this week, but no major accumulation is expected.
(03-26-2019, 08:49 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Awesome photoshoot! She looks so happy and playful! Now it's Janie's turn wink

You're right, Janie is also growing restless!

Triv does look happy in most of these photos. I noticed that, too. In fact, she was unusually cooperative with posing and standing up. She was probably happy to finally get out of her box and bag.

I think I need to tweak the alignment of her eyes just a teensy bit more. In several of the "out-takes" she still looks cross-eyed.

(03-27-2019, 12:25 AM)werepuppy Wrote: You have great places near you to go and have a photo-shoot at. Trivia looks like she's having a ton of fun, and seems very at ease with climbing and the like. Definitely a more sporty girl.

Great places to go if you like sagebrush and rocks. No ancient castles, though. When will you be taking your 1:3 scale girls out for a tour of the Scottish countryside? I imagine Olivia would be quite the adventurous type, climbing up trees, leaping across little streams, and racing to the tops of the battlements of ruined castles.
These are great! She looks perfectly suited for the environment; what a cute outfit and hat. My favourite I think, is the 7th one, sitting in the tree with the blue sky behind her. I also like the ones of her standing around in the scenery, and the close-up of her looking down from the tree.  For all your concern about posing them naturally and realistically, I think you did a great job. Hope to see more of their adventures.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love your outdoor photos of these girls! I really want to get valiant and maybe a tea cortex.
She completely seems like she is in her element . Merged with the beautiful background and colors so well.
I will do it hopefully come the summer, if we get consistently nice weather. Right now it's a bit too wet to have them out.
[Image: symphony40.jpg]
Triv (Smart Doll Symphony) hard at work in the depths of The Dollie Dungeon
That’s a very big paintbrush.
Triv looks very focused on her.work
Hard at work in dungeon so deep she doesn't even stick out... when she kneels down LOL