The First Four~
29, 30, 31, 32 Sweatdrop
Markos (Seiran) was a Christmas gift from my parents, he's Maggie's brother and I got him December 25, 2017.
Astre/Ciel (Ciel) is a character I've been meaning to get for a while, but he isn't a character of my own. I bought him to be Axel's boy toy, who is my friend Lu's character. She lives in California and I live in Florida so the probability of us getting together is slim, so I decided to buy my own Ciel so I can take cute photos of them LOL He came January/February 2018 (not sure the exact day Sweatdrop )
Nova (Mercu) is Comet's sister, and I honestly can't remember where I got her? She's kinda like Comet's opposite, it's hard to explain, but she arrived January 31, 2018.
Caelum/Cloud (Arion) was my one and only Taey grail the entire time I've been collecting. I got him from Nat The Cat on here actually! And I'm eternally grateful for that because he is even more amazing in person than I could ever ever imagine. Based on DMs I think he arrived February 2nd, 2018, but I'm a dummy and didn't upload a photo when I got him.

I See That It's Me, Who's Lost And Never Found~

As The War Machine Keeps Turning~

And The Road Becomes My Bride~

Blue Boy~

I Don't Want Time To Heal My Wounds~

The Queen's Watchdog~

She Was Always Such A Pretty Girl~

I'm An Alien Among The Human Beings~

The Neon Coast Was Your Sign~

What You Heard About Me~

There's Nothing Like A Trail Of Blood To Find Your Way Back Home~

They Never Found A Way To Break Us Down~
Looking for: Dal Lucia and Sentimental Noon
They're all gorgeous! I'm especially in love with Taeyangs!
You have a very fun collection. They all have personality!

And I'm laughing because my Seiran is currently wearing the exact same shirt as yours smile
Uhg Nova is so beautiful! And I adore the outfit you put her in! She's such a lovely girl!!!
Arion is one of my favorites too! I don't have many taeyangs I actually like but he's definitely on my list. He gives me a slight David Bowie Goblin King vibe that I adore.
You have such a beautiful collection!!
I was also going to say I love Nova's outfit. My favourite photos of this batch are the 2nd & 3rd of her. And I like the first pic of Caelum/Cloud; he's looking very sexy wink
[Image: 31728735737_cd1f6e1215_o.jpg]
[Image: 46617956492_0e037451bc_o.jpg][Image: 46617962422_dcf7bcbf7d_o.jpg][Image: 46617959642_ce589e251c_o.jpg]
Oh, Nova is totally Heart 2 with that purple hair complementing her lovely eyes!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!