Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Midnight just passed and it's officially 2019 in my neck of the woods, so...

[Image: 80014f2e6c1eb7a0be85bfb78ec006eb.jpg]
“Hmmm… Maybe I should move it a little bit to the left?”

[Image: d1ab7e517923c40ad9421a5ef36e06eb.jpg]
“Your Majesty?”
“Hmm?”
“Would you be so kind as to disclose the meaning of this to your humble subjects?”

[Image: 4a287ab0423d8200d630c0483a199455.jpg]
“I had fun, so you’re going to do it again.”

[Image: 3eed85b142f0c7da813fe001b850c13c.jpg]
“I see. Um, Your Majesty? Why is there blood on this poster?”

[Image: 3068c9d873e4c492862da2c417b739f3.jpg]
“...What blood.”
“I’ll go make a new spreadsheet…”

[Image: d8e71802c4683395d3e37ed94ad12bcc.jpg]

And that was Day 1!

For the most part, I’ll be trying to do daily photos, but I’ll also be taking some back-up pics to use when I have migraine (because saying ‘sorry for the shitty photo, I have migraine’ every other day is annoying) or when the weather is bad, etc. If I manage to go to some interesting place, I’ll take all photos at once and then post them one by one, to prevent another Šárka-like fiasco (by the way, that road still isn’t fixed!).

I kinda wanted to do this last year, because it was a huge hassle to fold the tent every day, so I decided to do weekly photoshoots, but that idea died right away, because I was way too lazy to fold the tent even just once a week, and so I ended up doing the photos daily. It wasn’t as impossible as I thought it would be, but constant headaches and weather changing my plans diminished the fun, so I’ll be taking some precautions this year. There’s, however, a rather big chance that this will turn into A Doll A Week at some point.
Happy new year! I love the blood spatter smile
Back up pics is a great idea, Lejays did that in 2017 for when life gets in the way. I hope to do a pic a week this year, but your creativity has been amazing.
LOL
It looks like someone objected to season 2?
A fun start -- you've got the jump on all of us. These little sign boards are really cute.
May your year be as migraine-free as possibly possible... and above all, have fun with it!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ahhh, Her Infernal Majesty is so very kind to her subjects.

I hope your 2019 proves to be as migraine free as possible!
(01-01-2019, 09:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: There’s, however, a rather big chance that this will turn into A Doll A Week at some point.

Uhm... no it won't. See above: "Your majesty, why is there blood on this poster?"

Failure... or slacking off... is not an option with da Queen in da hood!

Oh... wow! You're starting off 2019 in grand style! Brilliant photography, hilarious storyline and dialog, and beautiful dollies!

Raven suddenly deciding to go start the new spreadsheet made me giggle out loud!

"I had fun, so you're going to do it again" had me full-on laughing out loud!

Best of luck to you with ADAD 2019! I hope you manage to keep your head... while ditching the headaches!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Congratulations on finishing and looking forward to the next year!
Thank you so much, guys!

Her Majesty still denies the existence of blood on Season 2 poster, so I have no idea who might be the victim LOL

davidd, don't worry, Her Majesty won't behead me any time soon, she loves having her photos taken and I'm the only minion of hers who can do that smile

It's still only day 1, but since I posted my first photo (story) right after midnight and then went to bed, it feels like it was yesterday's photo, and that makes today feel like first day without uploading a photo after a whole flippin' year, and that makes me twitch! I think I may have inflicted serious mental damage on myself last year...

Day 1, photo #2

[Image: d37dae77f2c371cd1e13f779ffbb6ab0.jpg]
Freaky fabulous start to the New Year with the fantastic Frankie Stein!

Two pics a day, now, is that the plan? LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(01-02-2019, 03:06 AM)davidd Wrote: Freaky fabulous start to the New Year with the fantastic Frankie Stein!

Two pics a day, now, is that the plan? LOL

Thanks! And no, the plan is one pic per day, today's no. 2 was just to stop my false withdrawal symptoms. And where's your thread? At least a weekly one?
Good luck this year!! Taking backup photos is a great idea!! But you know, I'm so impatient, I'd probably end up posting them all immediately anyway. LOL

I hope this ADAD goes well for you!! <3 Looking forward to seeing it!
Stunning photo of Frankie!

Too funny about the withdrawal symptom of posting daily photos. Looking forward to seeing what you do this year - and having back up pictures for when you feel bad sounds very sensible.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Happy new year and good luck with ADAD! I just got a light tent for Christmas, largely inspired by how nice your pictures always look! I’m excited to play around with it and see what I can do, and I’m excited to see your pictures in the new year!
She looks marvelous! I have this Frankie and her hairstyle is not nearly as nice looking as yours.
That is an absolutely gorgeous Frankie. What line is she from? We never got that one down here, I’m sure.