Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Agree with Elfy - the pastel/B&W pic of Rochelle is stunning. (i don't really collect MH, EAH was preferred, but of the small collection, I have 3 Rochelles)

Florianne looks far more troublesome than our Lottie (who's a bit of a snob & doesn't like associating with the other Pullips. A product of her being an "only child" for about 6 months LOL )

The group hug with Lala knocking herself out made me laugh. I could just picture it happening in my head.

And lovely portraits (as always) of the others, I envy you with these. And Orpheus is trying to be all sophisticated, except for that one stray hair. I feel like that happens with a lot of photos, a single flyaway hair.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by Lejays17 - 01-26-2019, 02:03 PM