Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
werepuppy - cute, isn't she? I was so happy when she came back in stock.

davidd - tea dueling! I just discovered a whole new world, thank you!

Elfy - she's Novi Stars Mimi Merize from 2013 Super Novas wave 1 line, and in theory, she (and all the other dolls released prior to 2014) should have been available internationally... Only Super Novas wave 2 and Invasion wave 2 are supposed to be the EU only releases, but then again, even those were only available in Russia, so it wouldn't be surprising if allegedly international releases only appeared at a few select places. I found one(!) shop in the entire country that had Mimi and Vera, so they weren't really widespread.

Day 45

Forget the Valentine's Day, there's something way more exciting to celebrate! Today marks 10 years since I started collecting dolls!

[Image: d293f3f1446b98c80804bcca850d3712.jpg]

This has been my biggest reason to want to participate in A Doll A Day this year, I think it will be great to go back to 2019 album and see the celebratory photo in there. I also wanted to make a poster, but with all the flu and migraine, I'm glad I managed to put the group shot together. And now off to the next decade of doll fun!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 02-15-2019, 04:38 AM