Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thanks guys! I didn't plan on making Superwhirlytwirlinator series, but he might return some time in the future.

Day 63

Ladies in Charge

[Image: 0225a7a0958648855961efd71614688e.jpg]

Most of my collections tend to have someone who seems to possess a certain level of authority. I feel like other dolls would listen to them without much questioning. Of course, Her Insane Majesty is the ultimate queen, but the individual sub-collections are pretty much autonomous (save for exceptional situations like emergencies, shelf cleaning and/or re-arranging, packing for trips and any activity in which Her Insane Majesty actively participates). Cleo is the self-appointed, but widely accepted queen of my MH dolls (Nefera disagrees with it, though). Raven didn't want to be queen, but other EAH dolls respect and trust her (plus, she's a powerful magic user), and always want her to make decisions about important things (Mira would love to be the tyrant, but nobody pays her any attention). My OUAZs, Novis, Barbies and Bratz seem to have their own little democracies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 03-05-2019, 03:02 AM