Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(03-19-2019, 05:48 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Twyla looks pretty mischievous there, like she's looking for someone to haunt and scare. A little bit of her boogie side coming out to play?

Seriously, I love how you've managed to get them to float.

Hehe, well, she does have a bit of a dry humor, so who knows what is she up to...

As for floating, it's all about stands. Most of my MH stands have pretty loose parts, but some hold together quite well, and the C part stays on the top of the stand even with the doll. 

(03-19-2019, 05:48 AM)CSahawneh Wrote: Oh, that's one lovely MH doll!  I do wish they and the EAH dolls were still available at local stores...

Yeah, it's sad that both lines died out. But Mattel is preparing to launch their own TV channel and I know they're developing Monster High cartoon for it (no idea when is it supposed to air, though, not even which year), so I hope that at least Monster High will get revived someday.

(03-19-2019, 11:09 AM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: I always loved MH's creativity. Those are gore-geous Getting Ghostly dolls! I especially like Rochelle.

She's awesome, right? While Czech Rep. was one of the first places to have this ghoul, the stock was small and only two or three stores had her, so I'm super glad that I managed to get her!

(03-19-2019, 12:51 PM)davidd Wrote: Thank you for the Haunted/Ghostly info!

Wow, Twyla is exceptionally pretty as well! Other than Vandala, I don't know that I've seen any of the releases from this line... or from these lines.

You're welcome! I have Vandala, River, Kiyomi and these two girls, I posted them all last year, but I don't think anyone would mind if I took new photos of them, right? wink

(03-19-2019, 03:49 PM)Elfy Wrote: It’s great that you can showcase some of the lesser known MH dolls.

It is! Continental Europe didn't get a lot of releases that were available in the US/UK, but I still managed to get quite a few dolls that were hard to find.

(03-19-2019, 05:01 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Rochelle & Twyla made such pretty ghostly dolls, and it's very clever how you've got them to float too.

(and *giggle* at the mental image of GG Rochelle invading here like the bunnies did)

Right? Rochelle and Twyla are a lot prettier than the rest of the Getting Ghostly line. I always wished they'd replace Clawdeen and Draculaura with someone else, who would make better ghost (but I get that they couldn't release a line without any of the main ghouls), I'd love to have a ghost Catrine, Lagoona or Abbey.

LOL

Day 78

Today's been a bit crazy, so just a quick snap. I'm jumping down a whole new rabbit hole - I just bought my first manga! It's about vampires in steampunk-y Paris, and that's all I know about it, because I didn't need anything else to decide that I absolutely need this in my life.

[Image: f536d8c9387be36477ffd1ee69635a2e.jpg]

I was focusing on Elissabat and missed that the books are completely off center  Sweatdrop LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 03-20-2019, 03:28 AM