Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(04-12-2019, 08:15 AM)davidd Wrote: The black hole photo thing is pretty cool! Google even featured it as their Google doodle!

Yeah, I've been seriously considering dropping out (like, right now, because I haven't taken a photo yet today), but since you guys keep going, I'll keep going. But "doesn't seem to be worth it?" What, all the effusive praise, not to mention jokes and nonsense, from... well, from a bunch of anonymous Internet people you'll probably never meet in person isn't enough motivation to keep you... motivated?
Tongue

Lots of your trademark rich velvety black in this photo, so that's kind of black hole-ish.

Your dad made the shovels? Cool! Does he have a metal-working shop? Or did he just use tin snips and pliers? And maybe some solder? They look really cool! It appears that the top end of the handle is even shaped and sanded!

Haha, sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings! xp LOL
The effusive praise and jokes and nonsese are definitely much appreciated, but I always had troubles doing stuff that was either boring or didn't make any sense just for the sake of getting praise, let alone stuff that just plain hurts (I mean physically). Plus, you guys produce plenty of humor and delightful nonsense without me, so I could still have that even if I dropped this thing. I mean I do have heaps of fun with it when I'm OK, but right now, I'm incredibly weak and tired and my head is trying to split in two 24/7 and I can't even see what I'm doing half of the time, because migraine affects my sight...

Dad has a lot of various equipment, but he only used tin snips and pliers on these. And the handles are sanded and, uh, stained? Like a polish, but it's semi-transparent and it soaks to the wood more?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 04-12-2019, 09:01 AM