Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Aargh, missed days of commenting, so sorry.

I like the different versions of Clawdeen, shows the wild differences between versions of her doll.
Except for some of the fancier dress-up lines for some of the others, Clawdeen seems to have the most variety of looks in the more “basic” of lines.

The B&W shot is fun, I hope you didn’t suffer too much for the art (ie hope you are feeling better now)

That glorious red hair on Rosamund! I hope she will feature more often.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by Lejays17 - 05-17-2019, 07:43 AM