Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(07-12-2019, 02:16 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote:
Quote:Me and my cousins loved it when we were kids. We never played 'House', we played spaceship, using the screensaver as the front window, with bunch of various dolls, figures, stuffed animals and ourselves as the crew.

That is like the cutest little nerdy story ever! Awww :smile love the picture, too.

Thank you very much!

(07-12-2019, 02:22 AM)davidd Wrote: Novi Stars Anne Arctic looks fabulous against the starry night screensaver.

What a fun glimpse into the younger years of neon_jellyfish.

Anne looks fabulous against anything, she's such a pretty doll. Too bad she has almost no articulation - just her head and shoulders...

Younger years of neon_jellyfish were tons of fun. Aside from the spaceship, we also loved making temples with lots of booby traps (some of those really worked - nobody got injured and we didn't even break anything valuable) because of Indiana Jones and The Mummy movies, and we were "haunting" the attic... Aaah, good times.

(07-12-2019, 02:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Ah, isn't childhood imagination wonderful!  Sad that we lose so much of that. Sounds like great fun.

It was! And I have to admit that eventhough I'm mentally still eleven, a lot of my childhood imagination is gone...

(07-12-2019, 09:07 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Cute story about you & your cousins.  Love that you’ve always been a nerd too smile

Using a creek saver as a photo background is a great idea, I never thought of that.

Thank you!

Day 193

"They're very pretty, but the size is a tad off..."

[Image: 88235d9837affa1f63dd89c6d96239be.jpg]

I run out of coffee, so I went to buy some, and I came home with a new pair of shoes... But there was this absolutely awesome sale and I did actually remember to get the coffee, too, so overall, it was a successful day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 07-13-2019, 03:16 AM