Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(08-08-2019, 01:03 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oooh, Iaso is so very interesting...

Wednesday would very much like to speak with this fascinating doctor.

(Also she would like a holiday to Oddwickshire. Do they have space for tourists? It would be a party of ... oh, let's see... Wednesday, her cousins, her Trickster, his brother... Seven. A party of seven. )

Thank you!

Wednesday and her suite will be more than welcome in Oddwickshire! We like weird people here! Both Oddwick and Quirkmore have inns offering very comfortable and highly uncomfortable accomodations.

(08-08-2019, 03:21 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Aw, I quite enjoyed your "walls of text" and a glimpse of this fascinating world.  I hope we might see some more bits of story in the future.  Although I appreciate the effort if it really took a long time to type.  (Bad English?, heck no.  As I think others have pointed out, it's better than a lot of people who are "supposed" to be native English speakers.)
I feel like I should be seeing books showing up in the YA section at the library...  LOL
Maybe a little story-vignette about someone's adventures...?
A people-eating(?) village...  interesting...

(08-08-2019, 12:33 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Since the whole underground is full of magic, most of what people eat and drink has a small amount of magic in it. After millennia of living here, magic became part of people's (and other creatures') DNA and some individuals develop a talent for manipulating it, ...
I love this idea.  "You are what you eat"! grin  My excuse for saying I really do have saltwater (desalinated) in my veins... and now a little bit of Hawaii as well.
This was such an imaginative series.  Be prepared to be pestered by forum members to write more wink

Thank you very much!

(08-08-2019, 07:26 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Such a fascinating creation if the country, I’ve really enjoyed reading the wall-of-text with each character portrait.

A possbly-ancient healing deity, a great way to finish off the group.

Thank you!!!

(08-08-2019, 02:46 PM)davidd Wrote: I shall truly miss the "wall of text" (with excellent English grammar, punctuation, and overall language proficiency) posts to which we have recently been treated.

I sincerely hope we continue to see the denizens of Oddwick on a regular basis with, if not walls o' text, at least shorter vignettes to keep us apprised of their activities.

Thank you! Oddies will definitely appear on more photos, but I'm not sure about any kind of stories. I like coming up with settings, but stories aren't my thing...

(08-08-2019, 04:10 PM)Elfy Wrote: I’ve so enjoyed visiting Oddwickshire and meeting its inhabitants. Being a doctor, I think the Steampunk Dodo’s beak would a perfect accessory for Iaso when she does her rounds. I hope we do see more of the Shire and it’s folk in the future. Maybe on Her Insane Majesty’s birthday celebration. That has to be a big day in Oddwickshire.

Oh, you're right, Dodo's beak would make a great plague mask!
Oh, you've read my mind, Her Insane Majesty's birthday will be in a few weaks, and I was thinking about what should I do for it just yesterday!

Day  220

New arrivals!

So, I said that I won't get an Azone unless it's on the Emotion body, because I would hate the unarticulated wrists. And I still insist that I'm perfectly able to resist a doll with unarticulated wrists, the thing is, that's not the important question. The important question is - am I able to resist green-eyed steampunk redhead? I think we all know the answer...

I also said that I wasn't going to start a 1/12 collection. But then they just had to go and release little emo bookworm...

So here they are, my Ravi – Early Summer Newspaper Reporter from the Azone Alvastaria line (she's the second Ravi they released) and 2nd series Will form their Lil' Fairy line. I'm also craving the 1st series version of Will...

[Image: 49b204af4cc748463d290ecf435b6c1f.jpg]

I will give them new names, but I haven't deciden on them yet.

Here's Will:

[Image: 40dc896ce2be89cea4a5cdeba859c3f7.jpg]

And here's Ravi:

[Image: 360a5c6ce90c457ab924fa0b9d228122.jpg]

Her face is so adorable!

[Image: 1969dba43c19fb75231fe029ddeda293.jpg]

I'm in love with them. I'll be definitely getting a small army of both 1/6 and 1/12 Azone dolls!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 08-08-2019, 11:52 PM