Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(10-02-2019, 12:59 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Mira looks ... contemplative here. Like she's deciding on something that has a great importance to it. Both shots are beautiful, but that filter adds to the air of uncertainity and something important hanging in the balance...

Thank you! She's probably revising her last world domination plan, because it didn't work very well. She's never going to learn...

(10-02-2019, 07:25 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The Cult of Lavender pictures are all great in different ways.  I particularly like Ghostly Twyla & Mira.

I’m looking forward to what you are going to do with the newest member of the family.  Does she have elf ears as standard (sorry, not familiar with the line)?

The elf-eared Emma is limited, the regular one is human. Aside from the ears, there's no other difference. Oh, and special skintones are also limited to events.

(10-02-2019, 08:08 AM)Elfy Wrote: The cult is taking over!

LOL

(10-02-2019, 09:22 AM)davidd Wrote: A perfect photo to lead us in to All Hallows month!

Thank you!

(10-02-2019, 12:34 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Ooh, your Withdoll looks interesting; I checked out the page and wow, I'd have got the factory faceup for sure -- very pretty.  I'm definitely not a faceup artist.  Looking forward to seeing how you style her.
I wonder what would happen if the Children of Lavender gained a following in Oddwickshire.... ?  xp

Thanks!
Well, the cult is about being dark, looking great and doing crazy things (sniffing lavender and consuming copious amounts of peach-lavender jam and lemon-lavender cookies in this particular case), so they'd be pretty normal by Oddwickshire standards. Although, I can imagine Her Insane Majesty ordering Florianne to grow new cultivar of lavender for shady purposes...

Day 275

I was thinking about what spooky photos I could post in October, and I was playing with Honey and trying various poses, and this one... happened. I love it LOL

[Image: fb4f60a63e0e767d51c492a2753eb437.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 10-03-2019, 12:08 AM