Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
I think that what gave Freddy such a shock was the fact that Count Orlok is a puppet and therefore not supposed to be alive (well, undead), yet he is...

(10-12-2019, 11:25 PM)davidd Wrote: While you may claim to have difficulty managing a pirate accent, you have certainly perfected the vampirish accent!

Things are becoming a bit too frightful even for one of the denizens of Spooky Cemetery Land! Orlock seems to be resigned to the effect he has on people.

I haven't mastered it, I am a vampire have vampire accent naturally LOL

Well, it was always like this...

(10-13-2019, 12:15 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Aw, poor Orlock, he was just commenting and it scares people.

At least Will seems to be at ease with him!

Well, he's a (un)living, talking puppet of one of history's scariest vampires...

Will is Orlok's puppeteer, and in a way, he is scarier than Orlok, because the Count is a dangerous vampire - he's scary, but also pretty straightforward. You never know with Will... They make a great duo.

(10-13-2019, 11:32 AM)Elfy Wrote: That was fantastic! Gave me a good laugh.

Glad to hear that yay

(10-13-2019, 05:22 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Ha!  See, you're taking fun photos even when you think you're not inspired!  smile

Thank you!!!

(10-13-2019, 06:55 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Poor little string guy being terrified of Count Orlock.

It isn’t really the Count’s fault he’s got a “scary” accent.

I think that the bloodsucking part might be bigger problem than the accent, but in Freddy's case, it's mostly the 'this inanimate puppet isn't inanimate at all' thing.

Day 286

Speaking of Freddy...

I have several of these 'voodoo' dolls. They had them in the bookstore, and they were supposed to be talismans, some were supposed to help you with studies, others to bring you courage, help with love life... And then there was Freddy. As in Freddy Krueger. So of course I got him. His hat is wrong shape and he has a fork instead of clawed glove (there's only so much you can do with a tiny doll made of cord, so I'm fine with that). I've since seen a better one, with red cord for skin parts, more accurate colors on t-shirt and proper hat, but I like this guy. I think he's much less horrifying, but still has some of those powers and could cause quite some trouble if he wanted. He's also quite lighthearted, unlike the original.

[Image: 2d752df860fb5f9572e74daf739e8338.jpg]

[Image: 11e9fc184cdc58afeb1e90c0e529a718.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 10-13-2019, 11:06 PM