Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(10-16-2019, 02:31 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ooh, the shot with the colours so diluted is really nice - I wish there had been a Draculaura release with such a pale pink, it would have been such a different look for her.

The shot is fantastic, I do like how each shows a dramatic side to the character

Thank you!!!

(10-16-2019, 02:54 AM)davidd Wrote: (I managed to double post and glitch things up! Ah, such a response it was that was lost, with multiple Monty Python references! Such is the twitterpatious effect that the lovely Lala, and this preternaturally pretty portrait of three of her incarnations, has upon me.)

(10-16-2019, 02:55 AM)davidd Wrote: A spectacular triumfeminate of Ulla-Ds!

Don't worry about it, and thank you very much!

(10-16-2019, 10:04 AM)Alliecat Wrote: ...sooo, you can never have too much purple, but you can have too much pink...?  LOL

Yep! There are many colors of which I can't have too much, and there even are some shades of pink I can't have too much of (practically all the pastel ones), but Lala's color scheme has one of those Barbie pinks, and I like those, too, but I can definitely have too much of them.

Day 289

I freakin' love this one. It isn't filtered, I managed to make the light work exactly as I wanted!

[Image: 31cdb7d6eede0648f5ff94206f345b02.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 10-17-2019, 02:47 AM