Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(10-22-2019, 01:09 AM)davidd Wrote: 'Tis the Season when the veil between worlds grows thin. The Schwarzgrab team looks ready and capable to face another busy (and no doubt highly profitable) season!

It really helps that Orpheus himself is a revenant, he can pull more all-nighters than most normal people. I don't know how does Salome have so much energy, but she really loves this job, so I guess it's dopamine.

(10-22-2019, 01:21 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Well, they certainly look like the type of consumate professional I would want resurrecting my loved ones, or contacting the other side.

There's really no better option for resurrection than Schwarzgrabs. I mean, it happens spontaneously more often than not, but the results aren't guaranteed, people lose limbs or become zombies and fall apart, so you really want a pro to take care of it so that you can continue on your life journey without any hiccups (other than death).

(10-22-2019, 03:23 PM)Elfy Wrote: So are there mass resurrections at Halloween?

Oddwickshire doesn't observe Halloween, because, given what the population is like, it would look pretty much like any other day, but there is a major holiday in October (that's actually something I started working on recently, so there will be more Oddwickshire lore to share some time later). Resurrections, however, do not happen on that day because of celebrations. A lot of dearly departed want to be resurrected the day before, so that they can join in the fun.

(10-22-2019, 06:25 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: That makes perfect sense that this time of year is the right one for resurrections.

They look ready for business there, very stylish.

Most cultures have their death- and ancestors-related holidays in fall, so I decided to keep it that way for Oddwickshire, since it's mostly based on Europe. Japan, and I *think* that other Asian countries, too, have their fun-with-death-time in summer.

Day 295

We had a wonderfully foggy morning. The white part of the photo is a bit overex³posed, but mostly it's white because of fog.

[Image: be88ae7da686db11beb1cc1e7b854779.jpg]

[Image: 61e557c4b21933a4ff22b5f2a64e052a.jpg]

[Image: c1d80be3621763e766c5ad061a7da171.jpg]

In case anyone's wondering, it's Ghouls' Getaway Elissabat redressed in Sweet 1600 Lala's spare dress.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 10-22-2019, 11:28 PM