Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Aargh, didn’t realise there were more photos after the cemetary ones. Navi Star looks very different with the 2 different colours. And Briar cheers everything up - even the disappointment of the frozen garden.

What an amazing tour of the ghost of a graveyard. I’ve seen iron rods in trees before, but nothing like the cross here. It must have been truly heavy to never have been knocked over in the years this would have taken.
How interesting that there was a 40-year gap between the first & last relocation - I wonder why that happened (I bet it was money-related somehow).

I’m glad you asked permission of the family to take the photos. When you do the grave maintenance on the special day (sorry, boring English keyboard doesn’t have the special accented letters), do you also talk to the family members about what’s happened in the past year?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by Lejays17 - 11-06-2019, 06:39 AM