Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(11-26-2019, 02:39 AM)werepuppy Wrote: You manage to bring out the best sides of the Novi Stars and always make me wish I'd managed to pick one up.

Aww, thank you so much!

To be honest, you probably didn't miss out on all that much - they're mega-ultra-super-hyper-turbo cute, but they're cheaply made, as their quality was sacrificed for rather stupid gimmicks. For me, they're mostly shelf ornaments, due to their next-to-nonexistent articulation. I absolutely adore their designs and their cuteness (and the fact that they're aliens), but they're definitely not worth what secondhand market is asking for them. It's a shame, really. If MGAE invested in their overall quality instead of their gimmicks, they'd be perfect.

(11-26-2019, 09:10 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: So cool! They always looking like they're glowing.

Thanks!!!

(11-26-2019, 11:21 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Wow!  That's a great portrait of them.  Love the colour scheme.

Thank you! Blue and white dolls are awsome!

(11-26-2019, 03:47 PM)Elfy Wrote: Never really been a fan of the Novi Stars, but that pic makes them look appealing.

Thank you! I get not being a fan. I love my Novis, but I also have a lot of issues with them. I'd have much more if they were less gimmicky, but well-made.

Day 330

Madame Butterworth's Traveling Circus crew's photoshoot for promotional posters for upcoming tour didn't go as smoothly as they wanted... Werecats and feather decorations do not mix, go figure... Although, that depends on who you ask, werecats will tell you that they absolutely mix!

[Image: acf73035a1f0700442ab8ba3351abbc5.jpg]

[Image: 6c07bb9e684f51e6c62cfdd2c589e665.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 11-27-2019, 01:20 AM