Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(11-29-2019, 03:08 AM)werepuppy Wrote: ...NGL I would love to see that film. Does Oddwickshire have a film production company and would they be willing?

Ah, there isn't one. Somehow, they prefer live performances or reading... I have to give it a thought...

(11-29-2019, 06:45 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Two different shots of two beautiful ladies.

The Pullips look very elegant together, and the Monster High look like the poster for a movie, or maybe a book cover.
How interesting the Ghoulia’s hair isn’t that bright in life than it is in photos.  I have a cardigan I knitted that has a similar oddness in photos.  In life, you can see that there is some subtle variations in colour in one part (hand-dyed yarn, so expected), but in photos the same section looks striped.  It’s really weird.

(11-29-2019, 11:22 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Lovely rich colours in the original.  (Can you tell I'm not a fan of filters? xp )
Must be something to do with the digital processing of certain colours... Sunsette's hair occasionally looks a bit neon (or, her old wig did).

Thank you both!
I guess some materials just do this... I have a glass candleholder that is light purple in daylight, and light mint in artificial light.

Day 333

I love my steampunk Pullips, but I hate how their stock keeps falling apart. I need to fix one of Rebecca's belts, and she's going to need a new corset.

[Image: 6da189a1bb32e75351c65662aec779bf.jpg]

I like this filter. It gives the photos old dutch painting vibes.

[Image: 559a6f901e0e5330fb7f4a28636dadc6.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 11-30-2019, 02:52 AM