Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(12-10-2019, 01:31 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oh, Mr. Freddy, someone must see to your fainting spells...

I laughed at this

He's dealing with existence of a tiny living horror-character-depicting puppet surprisingly poorly, considering he himself is a tiny living horror-character-depicting voodoo doll...

Glad to hear that!

(12-10-2019, 03:10 AM)davidd Wrote: Marvelous... I mean... mahrrrvelous dialog; it reads exactly as though it were spoken aloud by Lugosi!

Vot can I say, vampirres simply tend to sound like dat...

(12-10-2019, 06:16 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The dialog made me laugh.

And Skeeping Beauty has far too much stuff to catch up on to be fainting at the drop of a hat!
(Poor Freddy - he’s not dealing very well with not being the scariest thing in the room xp )

Thanks!

That's what she thinks, too!
Aaah, that must be it. LOL

(12-10-2019, 09:00 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: What an interesting grouping!

Who's the guy on the left-- have we met him before?

The guy on the left is a miniature puppet of Count Orlok from Nosferatu (in my dollyverse, he's alive/undead despite being just a puppet), he first appeared in this post, and his tendency to make others faint first manifested in this post.

(12-10-2019, 11:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She's pretty.  Royal Doulton is about the only china figurine maker I recall, although I know there are others...
Poor Orlok.  Must be hard to have much of a social life when people keep passing out on you LOL

Thanks! She's very cheap no name knock-off, I think she's made of some kind of resin that imitates bisque... She has a sentimental value for me, she was a gift from grandma, because I wasn't allowed to play with valuable antique porcelain dolls in her house, so she got me this one instead, and I was so happy! That was back in 90s, and the little me didn't like princess dresses on barbies, those antique porcelain ones were much prettier, so I wanted to play with them, eventhough I had dolls to play with.

He mostly made his peace with it. He's good friends with Monty - his puppetteer, my collection has a lot of vampires and other monsters who aren't scared of him, and sometimes, even a sweet and seemingly fragile princess is fully capable of enjoying a conversation with him without taking breaks for fainting.

Day 344

[Image: ddcd375552fb942bc912f0450ec7ebf1.jpg]

[Image: 90b78a63475a2a80d42c2a23e0ed7c85.jpg]

And the original:

[Image: 2fffd77e6858e4a89c4ffc510d5d0421.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 12-10-2019, 09:42 PM