Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(12-11-2019, 01:57 AM)werepuppy Wrote: ... Okay, I cannot pick which of those looks "best" as she just is so stunning and it's like you just found so many ways to show it off.

(12-11-2019, 03:05 AM)davidd Wrote: This is an intriguing series of images. The Monochrome print is beautiful, but then the "color reveal" in the next image is absolutely stunning. The final, "original" pic with the softer colors conveys an entirely different sense of beauty. This is a truly striking figure, and you have styled her nicely and photographed her superbly. Each version of the image is superb.

Thank you both very much!!!

(12-11-2019, 12:05 PM)Alliecat Wrote: The b&w one is nice, but I really like the luminous effect of the colour.
Oh!, did you post that resin/china girl before?, because I think I remember the story.  Neat that little-you liked porcelain dolls so much, and sweet of grandma to get you your own to play with smile

Yup, I posted her back in March, including the story. I realized that the way I put it wasn't very clear, so to clarify - those real antique ones were figures, not dolls per se (no real clothes or hair). But they were (are, I think they're still there) sculpted really nicely, and one has skirt made of porcelain dipped tulle, it's one of the finest things I've ever seen, it seemed like a magic to me when I was a kid (I had no idea how could such a thing work). My grandma is super sweet, and she was always so good at guessing what is going on in our little heads, and making it work for us. Best grandma ever!

(12-11-2019, 04:50 PM)Elfy Wrote: B&W for Floriana is interesting as she’s so colourful, but it adds an interesting new aspect.

(12-11-2019, 07:40 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The B&W version is beautiful, but so is the highly-coloured version too.

It’s not really surprising that this one got me into the world of Pullip-collecting, I love her whole look.

Thanks! I wanted to post B&W Florianne a few times already, but it always felt like a waste, what with her beautiful colors... But I'm glad I did, the B&W one shows that there's more to this girl than just her color scheme. I think Mint Alice must be a lot of people's 'gateway Pullip'. She really is stunning. Mine was gift from my mom, so she's very special to me.

Day 345

More Morgensterns!
[Image: 1986d027e9d35b5218f4b36b66a48ba4.jpg]

More antique-fied Morgensterns!

[Image: 338814ee1f70e2c76d4834f4b8766638.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 12-11-2019, 11:42 PM