CB's A Doll A Week 2019
The Classical White Rabbit photo is incredibly beautiful!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Dreaming of sunny days (or at least lack of snowy ones)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks! I love her coloring. Next up, Raphia:
[Image: 46826654222_9c0429b0d2_z.jpg]
ADAW 4\52: I put her on a Liv body so she would match my Cornice who also is on a Liv body.
[Image: 39935100563_09fa3bc476_z.jpg]
ADAW 5\52: This is my second Withered. I had 2 for awhile until I was talking with someone at PUDDLE who expressed a desire for one and I ended up selling her my first one.
The 5/52 Withered pic is absolutely adorable! She looks so giggly and happy and mischievous... before being sent off to bed!
Yes the impish smile on Withered is delightful.
Both are delightful, Withered in particular looks very cheeky.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I love the second photo. It looks like it was taken in the middle of playing peek-a-boo.
Both pictures are really lovely - Withered seems like such a playful sort.
Very cute portrait of Withered. Raphia looks gorgeous here and I LOVE her dress!!! That's the stock outfit? I never really looked at her & didn't realize her outfit was so pretty.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks, all! Perhaps she seemed a bit more lively than the other one I rehomed and that's why I picked her to be the one to stay.

Yes, Alliecat, that's Raphia's stock outfit minus the headdress because I didn't want to waste the time looking for it and loose the light for the day. I think there is a rather reasonably priced one on Mandrake at the moment. Just be aware she's a Type 3 girl.
You always have the prettiest window-gazing pictures! All of these are great. I’m hoping I’ll get around to taking photos of the dolls that don’t usually get photographed as well; good luck to us both!
Thank you, GreysPrincess! Good luck to you, too.
[Image: 40025613153_0a0c0ccda3_z.jpg]
ADAW 6/52: Rikki, Smart Doll Summer, trying on a different color wig. I made her dress from Requiem Art Design's Cold Shoulder pattern. It's a pretty simple and easy to make pattern and I'm pleased with the results.
Summer is drop-dead gorgeous, and even more-so in that fantastic dress! Wonderful work!

(I need to learn how to sew. Smart Doll clothes are largely out of my budget.)
The Danny Choo clothes are really well made, but the price! My plan is to be selective and get a few key pieces and rely on Etsy and my own self for the rest. You might try this MyFroggy video for some very simple pieces you can even hand sew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6qWnUVFg0E