Elfy's Doll a Week 2019
Wow, that's an impressive collection!
I like the little one in the safari hat; that looks like my style wink

(10-07-2019, 03:45 PM)Elfy Wrote: Thanks all. I and Finn only need one DC Bombshell to complete the whole set. Cannot find Batman anywhere.
Is this what you're looking for?
https://www.trademe.co.nz/toys-models/fi...551615.htm
[Image: 47807942631_5f998ec5a7_o.jpg]
[Image: 46617956492_0e037451bc_o.jpg][Image: 46617962422_dcf7bcbf7d_o.jpg][Image: 46617959642_ce589e251c_o.jpg]
Oh, that's an impressive collection! I hope you'll be able to get Batman Bombshell soon!
It’s a very impressive collection, I can see you are both very proud of it!

The spice stands have worked out well as display pieces.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni)
Aw! Finn does look proud. And I was going to ask about your little bleachers... good to know they're spice stands! smile
Most of the Bombshells are pretty cool, but what's with that dude in the front row? Is he one of the Village People?

I'm curious about your "dolly universe." Obviously Finn is sentient and "alive," so to speak, but what about the figurines like the Bombshells? If Finn collects them, I assume they are for the most part just toys or figurines, as opposed to Finn and the rest of the Pullips, who are self-aware and act independently.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!