Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-22-2019, 12:35 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Sorry, guys, been up all night coughing. Will post two pictures tomorrow to make up for the missing today

As someone on the tail-end of a bad cough, you have my sympathies & get well soon vibes.

I had the big boss come out of his office early this week to check that I hadn’t coughed up my lungs during one particular fit.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(11-21-2019, 01:11 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I don't know Buffy, and have no idea who this guy is, but Slayer of Slayers sounds hardcore! Nice coat. I do tend to like characters in long black coats.

Buffy is... a show I think you would like, actually. One girl in each generation tasked to take on the vampires, demons and forces of evil. It's fun. Spike here is the guy who has killed two of these girls in the past. It's significant because he was relatively young - as a vampire - to do it, and because he actively seeks them out. The coat is actually a trophey from the second one he killed. 

... He's a fun character. 

(11-21-2019, 06:33 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: So utterly hopeless as William (called the Bloody because of his Bloody Awful Poetry smile )

Absolutely my (generally) favourite character on Buffy, not bad for someone who wasn’t supposed to survive the first few episodes.

And the irony is his poetry would be well liked today, and held up as a good example of writing. 

Oh yeah, it's amazing. He's meant to have been killed off.. a few times, actually, but the strength of fan reaction kept him around and it gave them more fun to work with. 

(11-21-2019, 06:58 AM)Elfy Wrote: Not only the most fun, but one of the best. One of the great moments of the series when he dusted ‘the Annoying One’.

Oh yes! That was the moment that things did change in the show, in a big way. Spike came and said he was going to change things up and ... well, he did. 

(11-22-2019, 08:10 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: As someone on the tail-end of a bad cough, you have my sympathies & get well soon vibes.

I had the big boss come out of his office early this week to check that I hadn’t coughed up my lungs during one particular fit.

Thank you, dear. I hope your own cough has gotten better! 

- - - 

325: Space Gal Vibes
[Image: 62515632_ddb93a92caf95535b1e4233c5f0628f2_standard.jpg]
Decided to let Matilda try on Siberian Spirit Susie's stock outfit. Honestly? I think it probably looks the best on Akiko, truthfully, but it doesn't look too bad here. 

- - - 

326: Just Hanging Out
[Image: 62515661_2ca0506fffacff473c08b331ce6264ba_standard.jpg]
Basil and Fetch tend to spend the most time together on the shelves. And yes, Basil has switched to shorts. I really need to get a proper little chair for him... Or a bean bag.
Matilda looks great in silver, bt it might be too short for her. "Basil and Fetch" should be a new detective mystery series!
Shorts seem to suit Basil much better.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
The silver fabric is pretty... Basil looks ready for the game.
Hope you're feeling better.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(11-23-2019, 04:03 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Matilda looks great in silver, bt it might be too short for her. "Basil and Fetch" should be a new detective mystery series!

Oh, its really is too short for her. It's been too short for everyone I've tried it one, except maybe Victoria, and even then I don't think it suits dear Victoria much. Basil could use a partner for his sluething... I was going to try to get a Sherlock Hound figma but they're not popping up on Mandarake atm... Wish me luck that one does! 

(11-23-2019, 08:05 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Shorts seem to suit Basil much better.

They really do help with that young kid vibe I get from him. Also they tend to mean I can see how I'm posing him, LOL.

(11-23-2019, 10:44 AM)Alliecat Wrote: The silver fabric is pretty...  Basil looks ready for the game.
Hope you're feeling better.

It is a nice fabric, it just... I can't seem to find anyone it properly suits, if that makes sense?

Basil is fully here for all the games. He likes playing.

I am feeling kind of eh, but it's to be ex.pected with the weather we're having. Thanks for asking! 

- - - 

327: Training
[Image: 62557307_3fa056b09b75c92a4ada756308102b7e_standard.jpg]
Buffy the Vampire Slayer practising her high kicks.
This girl doesn't mess around, huh?

I hope you'll be able to get that Sherlock figma!
Great posing.
Ready to kick butt & take names smile
(11-24-2019, 05:03 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: This girl doesn't mess around, huh?

I hope you'll be able to get that Sherlock figma!

Oh, she really doesn't. But then again, that does fit with my liking of girls who can kick all the butt. 

Thank you! It's one of those ones I wish I had pre-ordered, but I didn't have the money at the time. 

(11-24-2019, 01:51 PM)Elfy Wrote: Great posing.

Thank you. A second after taking the picture, she fell over.

(11-24-2019, 06:41 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Ready to kick butt & take names smile

Or create big piles o' dust...

- - - 

328: Comparison: Create-A-Monster Witch and Casta Fierce
[Image: 62592467_9ea09913e59a6e21162b0ac8a0358b14_standard.jpg]
Both in their stock (or as near to in Casta's case) for this. I know it's kind of a lazy picture, but I wanted to show in a basic way the differences between the two.  

Actually, like this, they do kind of look like a set of siblings. Hm.
[/accidental double post, sorry!]
They're both cute! The CAM girl could use more 'witchy' dress, but I totes dig her shoes! Always nice to see Casta.
So the CAM body is Little Sister size, or is Casta Big Sister?

They do look like siblings in this one.
I thought they looked like sisters too.
Perhaps Buffy should be policing some of the antics in the Room?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
The problem with Buffy policing is that she doesn’t just slay vampires.